You’re searching for an easy code-free method of creating highly-converting landing pages?
Before, constructing an online landing page was a constant exchange with developers and designers.
It’s something you can do in the comfort at your computer (no meetings! ).
However, to achieve that vision, you’ll require a landing page creator.
The Leadpages tool is just one of them. In the course of my Leadpages Pro Review, I’ll delve into whether it’s the best tool for you and provide you with a thorough review of the way Leadpages Pro operates.
Overall, I’m impressed with the user-friendliness and features that Leadpages Pro provides. But we shouldn’t go too fast!
Leadpages Pro Review In Video:
What is Leadpages Pro role? A quick glance at the features list
I’m going to definitely dive deeper into these features in the near future. Since Leadpages Pro offers some distinct, but related features I thought it might be beneficial to take an initial look at the features prior to when I take you on a tour how to navigate the interface of Leadpages Pro.
Naturally, the heart of Leadpages Pro lies in the creation of landing pages. The creator can provide:
- Editing with drag and dropin 2016 Leadpages Pro completely revamped its editor to allow drag and drop, and the new experience is user-friendly and bug-free.
- 130+ templates for free and a vast market of templates that are paid They help you quickly build new landing pages since all you have to do is change the text before hitting publish.
- Numerous marketing integrationsConnect easily to your services for email marketing, webinar software CRM, payment gateway and many more.
- hosted landing pages Leadpages Pro hosts all the landing pages you need for your. However, you are still able to use an individual domain.
- Numerous website integrationsThe Leadpages pro plugin also lets you easily connect to your website. For instance there’s a specific Leadpages Pro WordPress plugin along with a myriad of other integrations with websites for Squarespace, Joomla, and many more.
- Simple A/B testingIt is easy to start another split test in order to test which versions that you have on your landing page work best.
- Complete analyticsThe software not only lets Leadpages Pro give you in-dashboard statistics and other features, but the software also allows it to be simple to start up using Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics and many other.
This is the builder of landing pages component of Leadpages Pro…but it also comes with some additional “lead” branding features. These include:
- Leadboxesare custom-designed pop-ups that you can show automatically or based on the user’s actions. You can even connect an image you created using the creator of your landing page to the Leadbox to make a two-step opt-in that is more conversion-friendly.
- LeadlinksThis allows you to add existing customers to an offer with just one click. For instance, you can sign them up to an online webinar or sublist by simply sending them the link.
- LeaddigitsThis one is more obscure, however it allows your prospects to sign up to your webinar or email list using their mobile phones as well as automated texts.
Leadpages Pro – Pros & Cons
While the creation of landing pages remains the primary benefit These little extras will allow you to accomplish interesting things, and they can also be integrated seamlessly with the landing page creator.
Leadpages Pro is a drag-and drop tool that allows you to:
- Create an online web pagefor your books, webinars or courses, as well as other items
- Create emails opt-in form to help you increase your email list more quickly.
- Pay moral bribes that turn new site visitors into leads or customers.
- Design the basic sale funnels that are linked via your email provider
The primary benefit of using Leadpages Pro is it’s user-friendliness. Utilizing the drag-and-drop editor it only takes only five minutes to build pages and landing pages that normally would take me hours. And the best part is, you don’t have to know how to code this.
It’s similar with other builders of landing pages, such as Clickfunnels, Mailchimp, and Instapage.
You can modify and update your pages at any time and select from popular templates that marketers and writers adore.
Leadpages Pro is integrated with well-known email service providers, such as ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, and AWeber. It is connected to WordPress by way of a plugin, or in the event that you don’t have WordPress it will provide pre-formatted HTML which is able to copy-paste into the backend of your site.
Leadpages Pro Review- FAQ’s
What is Leadpages Pro good for?
Leadpages Pro connect businesses with an audience, collects leads, and close sales. Websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and more can be easily built.
Is Leadpages Pro good for SEO?
It’s easy to get online with Leadpages Pro Drag & Drop Website Builder. The tool also helps you optimize your pages for SEO, so you can rank for those important keywords.