Before using or choosing any email marketing tool (like Getresponse or any other), you must confirm, does it has the following features in it or not :
- Free trial features that allow you to pilot the entire software and not just offer a limited view.
- Deliverability (rate of delivery of e-mail) campaigns reliably ensures that your e-mail should reach the inboxes of your contacts.
- Effective monitoring and reporting that show exactly what works and what doesn’t.
- Email building and editing tools that are easy to use even if you have no design knowledge.
- Smart segmentation and personalization features that help you nurture and convert your leads.
The good news is, It has all these features available in their Free Trail as well as in Paid Plan (Pro)
This Software is more than a powerful email marketing platform – it also offers marketing automation, landing pages, and lots of training resources. With a beautiful user interface and effective deliverability, this software helps you stand out with great email marketing campaigns.
Key features of a free trial with GetResponse
It offers 30 days of full access to all features, including unlimited mailings, up to 1,000 contacts, advanced testing and reporting tools, and more.
Note: Getresponse 60 days free trial secret link is not available currently. We will notify you on your mail whenever we will get a secret link. Please drop your mail id in the comment section.
Upon signing up for the Getresponse free trial, you are directed to an intuitive control panel where you can create email newsletters, manage autoresponders, and review your email intelligence data.
If you had tried a trial version of this software before and now if you are here to know about Getresponse Pro version and Getresponse pricing, here are all details
Getresponse Pro Details:
- Over 500 customizable templates and 5,000 Shutterstock images so you don’t have to go to third parties for design or photography.
- Integrations with other marketing tools and software
- 99% proven email deliverability so your emails actually reach your contacts
- Autoresponders, workflows and drip campaigns to nurture and convert leads
- Access free training resources in the email area, such as webinars, white papers, and other courses
Try GetResponse Pro if …
- You want a highly reliable tool and you don’t mind investing in proportion to the growth of your business
- You are new to email marketing and may benefit from the training resources built into your software platform
Want to know more about its Pro advantages, features, and about the instruction for using the GetResponse Pro? Read about it by clicking here