There are plenty of excellent and legit eCommerce (products) solutions available today but few of them can easily be integrated into an existing website or social platform (such as Facebook for instance). Fortunately, there is Ecwid (India), a free and easy way to integrate eCommerce into your website or Facebook page.
Read our Ecwid.com (India) review where we take a look at how well this product works and break down the pros and cons for you to help you make an educated decision whether it’s the right and legit solution for you.
Ecwid is a saas based solution platform, which is built to create special eCommerce websites. There are several reasons to appreciate Ecwid’s (India) e-commerce solution.
Here are the standouts:
#1. You can use it with your current website. It holds the content management system and social media platforms as well. Some of the supported platforms are —
- Adobe Muse
#2. The control panel is user-friendly. Ecwid (India) enhances the design and makes it accessible for small businesses to use. The significant modifications which cover —
- Re-ordering the tabs based on trader data use to place the commonly used functions higher up the menu.
- Presenting the menu vertically so you can see all parts when you open the control panel.
#3. As opposed to other eCommerce products like Shopify, Ecwid.com (India) is affordable.
#4. Ecwid.com (India) help to use sales & marketing, let’s have a look at what’s available —
- A deserted cart saver tool to encourage customers to come back to complete left transactions
- Discount coupons that customers punch right into the shopping cart
- Social media tools so customers on your site can like your page or share it with friends and family.
- An automated Google Shopping advertising app
Ecwid.com India Review: Pros and Cons
- A completely free Ecwid plan is possible, which is reasonably acceptable in terms of features.
- Ecwid.com (India) serves a simple way to add e-commerce to any existing website.
- The product is low in contrast to other solutions.
- Point-of-sale functionality is available, and there are quite a few ways to execute it.
- It holds multi-language versions of your store.
- Phone support is only available on the premium plans.
- There is a limited number of apps/integrations available in the Ecwid App store.
- Although multi-currency selling is possible with Ecwid, it includes an additional paid-for app, and you can’t check out in local currency.
- You can’t change product URLs, which isn’t ideal from an SEO point of view.
- You can’t create AMP versions of product pages using Ecwid.
- Full POS functionality is only available on the premium plan.
Ecwid is a platform that’ll help you take your store online easily. It is really cheap and user-friendly. One drawback that I had felt is that you will have to spend another few hours to integrate a payment gateway to it.
But recently they’ve partnered with a neobank called Open, from where you get a free Ecwid license with all necessary banking features, including the payment gateway. You get a license worth INR 8400 for free when you sign up on Open, along with a credit card with a credit limit up to INR 2 lakhs.
This bundle of Open & Ecwid is really helpful who needs other services like automated accounting, expense management, etc., along with a platform to build an online store.
Ecwid.com India Customer Reviews:
Speaking from my personal experience Ecwid is a very flexible, good and legit solution for anyone, who wants to launch their own eCommerce business.
My personal favourite feature is that this platform is available even for non-tech savvies. No need to hire a professional or spend hours on design, it easily adapts to the colour scheme of your WordPress website.
- Just pick your favourite one from a library of recommended themes
- Add Ecwid plugin: Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart
- And you are ready to go live!
– Quick Poll –
Are you going to purchase Ecwid.com (India) after reading this review?
Ecwid India is a hosting platform and also a plugin used to integrate into users current websites, marketplaces and other platforms as well. However, Ecwid India is a deal-breaker for SMEs, but not so much for big businesses.
Ecwid made it so clear that they wish to “drive small business success”.Ecwid can be a convincing option if you have an existent website that gets more traffic to direct to your eCommerce pages.
For now, Ecwid is fully recommended as a plug-in for those existent websites rather than any online store builder. Nowadays, Creating a website is pretty easy, but you can’t say the same while it comes to eCommerce.
There are several eCommerce platforms available online. Most of them set as a closed system & it is difficult to get out of that system later.
Luckily, that is not the case while it comes to Ecwid review, the company principally works with a distinct motive to build up an online store economically and efficiently.
Ecwid.com Ecommerce Product India Review Video
If you are a video person, you can watch this video for Ecwid.com ecommerce Product India Review
If you have any other queries, email us at [email protected]