ActiveCampaign is my first choice for the top email marketing software listed on this list. Its capabilities for automation are unparalleled and the ability to deliver emails is at least 99.
If you’ve got a site that you own, ActiveCampaign is also a great choice as it allows you to track specific actions that your customers are taking on your site, whether they are going to the page or clicking on a link.
There are numerous extra features available when you upgrade to the higher-tier plan including lead scoring, SMS messaging that are all part of ActiveCampaign. It is incredibly simple to incorporate SMS messages with your checklist since everything is all in one spot.
Let’s take a look at the various options that ActiveCampaign provides using their email marketing services.
Features Of ActiveCampaign
- Activecampaign Dashboard Dashboard What’s appealing about ActiveCampaign is the main dashboard that is presented in a way that is easy to follow. It is easy to quickly see things such as the most recent activities of contacts, the interaction rates active contacts, look up top contacts, among other things.
- Activecampaign ContactsActiveCampaign has a great list of every contact’s name, emailaddress, telephone number along with the tag that it is associated with as well as the date on which the contacts were added to your database. The most beneficial thing I’ve discovered is you are able to utilize the drop-down filters that sort by tags’ names, lists or status. You can also look up an individual’s name. particular contact.
- Activecampaign Campaigns (HTML0)Campaigns within ActiveCampaign are basically emails that you could mail out in one-time emails or as a sequence of emails. The campaigns are presented in table formats. One of the features I frequently utilize is the ability to look at reports. By clicking report reports it lets you determine the number of opens of an email as well as clicks on links, and the precise time at which the contact has opened an email, or click on a link.
- Activecampaign Advanced AutomationsThe Automations tab is where magic occurs! What I love is that you can label certain automations in order to categorize them. This will be very helpful over time as you develop more automations. The most important thing you could accomplish with automations is to segment them.
- Activecampaign ConversationsConversations are a different feature that ActiveCampaign offers. It allows you to integrate live chat functionality directly onto your site and connect it to automated email systems.
- Activecampaign ListsThe lists available in ActiveCampaign is yet another widely used feature. My personal preference, and what I would recommend is to create a handful of lists, and then segment contacts based on using different tags in the email-related automations. For example, I have a main list and a couple of different lists for people who have bought specific products. The rest is based on my tags.
- Activecampaign Forms Forms In the event that you want to include contacts in your autoresponder, you’ll need to design opt-in forms. The good thing is that creating forms is quite simple.
- Activecampaign ReportsActiveCampaign gives stunning reports that give you plenty of information. It is possible to see the number of clicks, opens and the specific contacts that took the action. The most important aspect with these reports is to determine what is working of bringing you the highest clicks and opens to build on.
GetResponse is yet another great email marketing tool and you can test the service for no cost during 14 days.
One of the best things of GetResponse unlike other mail marketing programs don’t offer is the capability to build landing pages and sales funnel automations webinars, and even sell e-products all through identical software.
Absolutely, GetResponse is advantageous if you’re planning to utilize all the other features. Keep in mind that if you plan to develop more than couple of sales funnel automations or host a big event with more than couple hundred people, you’ll have to either upgrade to a more costly plan or purchase a stand-alone software.
The capabilities for automating emails of GetResponse are great, but it isn’t possible to make the most of unless you purchase one of the more costly plans. That’s why you’re able to only build customized automations only if your using the Professional plan, otherwise you’re restricted to using templates for automation.
Let’s take a review all the capabilities that GetResponse offers.
Features Of GetResponse
- email creator The email creator lets you design all of the emails that your readers will receive. As with most email marketing programs nowadays, GetResponse lets the user to edit their emails visually. I usually prefer an easy email template using just plain text however, you are able to do it.
- Email AutomatizationAutomation of marketing through email is the main reason for using it. As I’ve mentioned earlier that if you purchase the basic plan from GetResponse, and you are in a position to utilize the templates for automation. You won’t be able to modify or add to the automation workflow. While playing around with the software, I discovered that the templates aren’t as flexible and would most likely purchase the Plus plan in order to do what you require to accomplish.
- Analytics and Reports– The reports within GetResponse are in fact on par or even better than ActiveCampaign which is a great tool for reporting already. The feature you’re most likely to most often use is the tool for comparing emails. You can select up to two emails and then compare the open rate, click-through-rate (CTR) and unsubscribe rate. bounce rate and many more.
- List ManagementAs with any other good tools for managing lists, the GetResponse permits users to sort contacts based on the date they signed up, by when a person is engaged, or by other contact information.
- Automated Sales Funnels Create an automated sales funnel sequence of emails, with an integration with e-commerce shops, which will automatically recommend products, and even abandoned cart emails.
- landing pagesMake landing pages with GetResponse which include pop-up forms as well as countdown timers.
- WebinarsA complete webinar software, with the capability hosting unlimited webinars, as well as twenty hours of memory to record recordings.
- Forms The Forms – I don’t really think I’m the only one who has not used the actual forms provided by the autoresponder software to create my sign-up forms. But, GetResponse does allow you to build form pop-ups, animation forms or download-friendly forms.
- Social ads CreatorCreate posts that function as ads to promote your brand’s presence through social media using the visual editor.
After having used and tested AWeber I’d like to say it is simple but efficient.
AWeber offers a straightforward design for email creation. The issue I encountered with it was that its automation capabilities were severely lacking when compared with ActiveCampaign as well as GetResponse. There was no if-else condition and there was no visual automation creator, with advanced widgets or list segmentation.
Have a look at the complete list of highlights below.
Features Of AWeber
- email template Smart Designer AWeber has a complete visual template for email. If you’re in search of a service that lets you create elegant emails and templates, then AWeber offers you everything you need.
- Auto-NewslettersSend out automatic emails every time you make a new blog article.
- Automations Create workflows and email automations by tagging contacts with custom.
- ReportsIt is possible to view data such as rates, open and click rates sales, unsubscribes and more.
From the picture above (found in the website of Omnisend’s site) You’ll see it’s Omnisend can be described as an email-marketing tool which tries to be between every marketing channel.
You can basically connect:
- Purchase behavior
- browsing behavior
- the behavior of the campaign
- automated emails
- social media
- search engines
- Push notifications
Have a look at the complete list of highlights below.
Features Of Omnisend
- FormsForms can be created with specific fields for sending information that is transmitted across channels.
- Subscribers to customers You can create an automated system to recognize when a subscription has occurred then send an email to confirm the subscription and then send an SMS.
- Segmentation– Segment your customers according to purchase patterns and many more.
- ReportsCheck the progress of your sales across all channels of marketing. You can also see the data on various email campaigns that you’ve distributed.
Kartra was created by two prominent marketers Mike Filsaime and Andy Jenkins. They are also responsible for the development of a webinar system known as WebinarJam. With the assistance of Kartra the company, they created an advanced platform
We could say that Kartra is an essential set of tools for business that are required to manage any type of company, and all incorporated into an online platform. Kartra is a relatively new concept in the world of marketing.
It is basically a page creator, sales funnel builder and an automation and marketing platform. In the same way, we can claim that it is completely different from any other platform. Its approach is the whole package method that makes it stand out from other platforms.
Kartra is an all-in-one platform that offers many options to its customers like sale page landing pages online courses, email system payments and membership all in all in one location.
It also makes the management and monitoring of business goals more efficient. It also assists managers manage their tasks since it puts all the task in one place.
Kartra Review Features :
Kartra is an all-in-one solution that offers the ability to send emails, build lists as well as other features. Marketers can utilize it to run their businesses and also you.
- Kartra Storefront design tool – it offers standard templates, the tools that are easy to use to create custom templates that showcase brands of stores and enhance the experience for customers.
- Kartra Product visualization – it’s the term used to mean that it can display and manage images 3D views, videos, and other information for every product.
- Kartra Discounts and promotions- It has tools that let administrators organize promotions on their websites. They can and also offer a time-based discount and coupons.
- Kartra Shipping options – The shipping location can be chosen only after confirming the delivery time and cost. If the customer is not satisfied with the shipping function, it can be transferred to an unrelated third company.
- Kartra Integration that can be added to the toolis simple to integrate with or is pre-packaged to integrate with many of the most popular tools and software
- Kartra Security protection from malicious attacks and fraud is accomplished by software that uses the proper software and tools.