You might be thinking: “What is ActiveCampaign? What is it and what do they do? It does much more.
These are some of the well-known ActiveCampaign features:
- Send out email newsletters. ActiveCampaign Marketing software for email comes with professionally designed templates as well as an easy drag-and-drop builder.
- Develop Automated Campaigns. The main benefit of ActiveCampaign is its built-in marketing automation tool. It is simple to create automated campaigns. It is possible to build automated campaigns using templates, and then completely customize them to your liking.
- Close sales using ActiveCampaign CRM, also known as Deals. Utilize Deals for automated the follow-up process for sales up and take away a large portion of the manual effort involved when closing sales and deals.
- Increase leads by using this ActiveCampaign Landing page builder to turn visitors into signups or customers.
- Chat can be added to your website. ActiveCampaign Messages brings together your CRM, email and chat / on-site chat messages to provide a more complete experience for your users.
ActiveCampaign is among the few tools that can bring many functions together without overburdening users with. There’s a lot more is available on the webpage for the AC Features page. It starts with the basics software, which includes email marketing and marketing automation software.
They provide two plans – Activecampaign lite vs plus
Activecampaign Pros & Cons
- Fantastic email delivery straight out of the box
- The range of features is extensive for the most advanced users
- Machine learning is a way to enhance your marketing performance over time
- This email creator, although not the most elegant one, is very powerful and offers you plenty of flexibility
- The CRM seamlessly integrates with the automation that can increase the efficiency of your business
- The chat (on-site chat) feature is an add-on feature and is does not come with the basic plan.
- It can take some time to get your head over the sophisticated capabilities if you’re just beginning to learn about marketing automation via email.
- The app is intermittently slow (at at least, that’s what we hear from people and not what we have experienced recently).
Here are some Activecampaign alternatives to consider if Activecampaign isn’t quite your thing…
Check out Aweber vs Activecampaign vs Omnisend post if interested